All this time I have been wondering why I am more of a dog person. Phil Taylor of the entertaining and funny blog Phil Factor breaks down ten hilarious reasons why, you picked a dog instead of a cat.
10. Dogs always warn you when there’s a house fire.
9. According to Cruella Deville, they make excellent coats.
8. Dogs are too stupid to lie.
8. The Grinch had a dog. (Who knows his name?)
7. Dogs often solve mysteries (see Doo, Scooby)
6. Dogs are capable of making noises you can hear more than three feet away.
5. When Timmy falls down a well dogs will always tell you. Remember Baby Jessica? Yup, dog told them where she was. (I hope she reads this. Hi Jessica!)
4. Brian Griffin (R.I.P.) fom Family Guy, funniest cartoon character ever, is a dog.
3. Dogs always act like whatever you’re saying is really interesting. Cats won’t even feign a little interest.
2. Dogs will always clean up food you drop on the floor. In fact, my dog is officially my housekeeper.
1. If my dog hadn’t followed me up to…
View original post 55 more words